Thursday, April 17, 2008

If you read this blog

You know that I have a personal relationship with God. I am washed by the blood of Jesus Christ and have accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. Every time I think of this I smile a little.

I am no longer the IC, I have no regrets as I walk away. I do not feel any sense of loss or disappointment. I made a choice. I expect people to say what they will. I have prayed for both my detractors and supporters, and will continue to do so.

The reason for my departure will, I'm sure, be discussed. Some will delight and others will wonder why. Ultimately, my reasons for leaving are personal. They are about what I see best for me. I thought and prayed about it a long time. I am completely at peace.

As for leaving the unit it is again a personal choice. I don't know how long I will stay away but next year I'm sure I will not be a member.

I wish to thank three people who were constant sources of support, Guy Thomas, Randy Homer and Rocky Bettar. You are good friends and much more important to me than basketball will ever be. Thank you, you're all in my prayers.

May God richly bless you all. Amen

No comments: