Tuesday, April 15, 2008

who knew

Who knew one day I would one day not care about coaching football or refereeing basketball.
Who knew one day I would love reading about history and leadership.
Who knew one day I would like getting up early in the morning.
Who knew one day I would not know who won a championship, or care.
Who knew one day I would find TV boring, and a waste of time.
Who knew one day I would rather be anonymous than on the stage.
Who knew one day I would become one of the people I used to make fun of.
Who knew one day I would rather serve than receive.
Who knew one day I would not be interested in what someone heard about someone else.
Who knew one day I would face my mortality with a smile, instead of a fear.
Who knew one day I would stop, and think first.
Who knew one day I would pray for those who would attack me, instead of plan my revenge.
Who knew one day I would appoligize because I wanted too, rather had too.

Jer 1:5-“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you.”

God Knew, that's who.

God Bless

No comments: