Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm not...

Dead or dying or mad, angry, blah, blah, blah. This of course is in response to the emails and apparent voice mails (I have not picked up) regarding why I left as the IC.

I do find myself checking my email address still but not very regular. Today I opened two notes wondering if I was sick, another if I was mad. Dead or dying appears to be the most common question. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo,

I have not answered my hoop phone, I don't even know where it is at this moment. So if you are wondering why I have not returned a call of yours its because I have not listened to it since, I don't remember, but it was before my last board meeting. If your question regards the unit I don't even know where to direct your call, maybe Otis?

I do want to thank those of you who sent me notes of thank you, much appreciation.

I am a happy camper, God is very good to me.

May your lives be richly blessed.

No comments: